You need well-educated staff for good facility management. Expand the knowledge of your existing FM team to make your facility management more effective.
I would be delighted to develop training concepts for you, which are tailored precisely to the needs of your company and the individual knowledge of your employees. You will decide whether training should be provided in the form of intermittent support, or on a continual basis, in a strategic or operating field. Possible topics are:
- The fundamentals of facility management
- Basic rules of managing property and operator responsibility
- Software support for building management
- Occupational health and safety when working in facility management
- Tendering for security services and controlling them effectively
- Fire protection in facility management